Confetti Hot Dogs
Celebrate New Years with these healthy, colorful hot dogs!
What You’ll Need
- Turkey or Chicken Hot Dogs
- Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
- Food Coloring
- Baking Sheet
- Paintbrush or Something to Apply Dots
How To Make It!
1. Open package of crescent rolls. For each hot dog, use one crescent roll.
2. Roll a crescent roll between your hands or on work surface into a snake about ¼” wide.
3. Wrap around hot dog leaving space between. Place on baking sheet with the ends of the crescent facing down.
4. Place a drop of each color of food coloring on a plate.
5. Dip the non-bristle end of a paintbrush into one color of food coloring. Dot food coloring on crescent roll wrapped around hot dog. Dip paintbrush in food coloring and dot on again. Clean brush after changing each color.
6. Cook following instructions on crescent roll package.