Saturday, January 23, 2010

Craft SuperShow, Oh my!!!!

It's the final day of the Craft and Hobby Association Craft SuperShow and I hadn't anticipated 'walking the floor' as we call it in the business, I was just going by to pick up my badge for the start of the trade show tomorrow. Well, I'm super glad I went today. It goes back to my saying of 'you NEVER know!'

I did get my badge, but decided to take a peek back on the showroom floor just in time for a presentation by Deborah Norville - yes, the former Today Show host. She taught a new way to cast-on when you start a knitting project - I even held her needle while she was demonstrating. VERY nice person and I loved her stories. I can't wait to get my hands on some needles and some yarn!

My roommate is off to a business dinner and I'm going to rest-up for the big day tomorrow when I get to see even more old friends and find out what the new and hot products are that will show up in stores near you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment