Fun Time Boxes
Designs and Instructions by Joan Martin Fee
The kids are saying, "I'm bored, there's nothing to do!" Now you'll have the perfect answer whenever it's time for some boredom busters!
What You'll Need:
- Tissue box
- Felt - your choice of colors
- Dimensional fabric paint
- Paper and pen or pencil
How To Make It:
1. Measure around the box and cut felt to that size. Measure and cut a piece of felt for the top, cutting out the center. Glue felt to box. Let dry.
2. Cut decorative designs from felt and glue to box.
3. Apply fabric paint to box spelling out words and adding accents to your box. Let dry.
4. Have family members write activities on slips of paper and place in box.