Make Healthy Fun! Video
I am so excited to announce the just released Make Healthy Fun! Video featuring my entertaining and GOOFY nephew, Bman! It's 52 minutes long filled with exciting craft projects and recipes! Yes, I'm living in exclamation points because I'm super excited about the video!!!!
Join Bman and me, in exploring ten fun craft projects and recipes to get the entire family to exercise, eat healthy and unplug. The projects are quick and easy are made with items from around your home or inexpensive items from the craft or grocery store. Each project includes a detailed list of what you’ll need and easy to follow how-to steps.
· Friendly Monster & Egg Alien – a yummy egg and tortilla roll up that’s transformed into a cute monster & a BONUS Egg Alien
· How to Make a Garden in Any Container – grab any container and let’s get growing
· Dough Marbles – combine cornstarch (or bread) and glue to mix up a recipe for hours of family fun
· Confetti Hot Dogs - colorful and delicious way to get kids to eat healthy
· Jumpin’ Bubble Wrap Shirt - part exercise, part creativity
· Bubble Cards – a mix of chemistry and crafting for exciting results
· Garden Tools – tissue or napkins transform ordinary into something a gardener will dig
· Veggie Animals & Other Veggie Things – build edible critters for your munching pleasure
· Bubbilicious Bubbles – make giant bubble with straws and string
· Celery Rose – stamp on anything with celery!
Length: 52 minutes including hilarious bloopers you won’t want to miss!
Check out our new SHOPPING page at the top of this page. It's super easy to order and we'll get them right out to you!