Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Post of Make Healthy Fun!

Make Healthy Fun!

Hi there,

This is my first blog post for Make Healthy Fun! and I am very excited!!!

My goal is to help families to have healthy lives by moving, eating healthy and unplugging with simple creative projects. My background is in the craft industry, I love kids, I've had a weight problem since I was a child so I know how those feelings can negatively effect someone and follow them throughout their lives.

I want to make healthy changes in the World and I invite you and your family to join me on the journey to healthier lives.

Please sign up for our newsletter and / or our blog for fun and creative ideas for the entire family! I welcome your comments and questions, we're all in this together!

Joan Martin Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment