Healthy Treat Bags
Fill these cute bags with healthy popcorn and add a couple low-cal items for a special treat.
What You'll Need
Quick Drying White Glue
12" x 9" Felt Pieces: green, purple, black, brown, orange
Paper to trace patterns
3D Paint - brown, green, black, lavender, gold glitter
How to Make It
1. For front and back of bag, cut a piece of felt in half lengthwise. For sides of bag, cut a 1-1/2" x 12" piece. Cut piece into two 1-1/2" x 6" pieces. For handle, cut a 3/4" x 12" piece.
2. Squeeze glue along long edges and along one short edge of one side piece. Place side piece to inside edge of one side of front and back piece, working excess around corners. Trim excess at corners. Repeat for opposite side of bag. Use paper clips to hold in place until dry.
3. For handle, glue ends of 3/4" x 12" piece inside sides of bag. Let dry.
4. Print patterns below. Cut out. Pin to desired color felt. Cut around edges. Glue shape to bag.
5. For cat, paint dots for eyes using gold glitter, triangle nose using black and whiskers using lavender 3D paints. Let dry.
6. For bat, paint dots for eyes using green 3D paint. Paint a row of four large dots along upper edge of bag for pumpkins, using orange 3D paint. Let dry. Paint pumpkin faces and stems, using brown. Let dry.